- Complete a minimum of 120 hours of ocean or waterway service throughout the year including developing and delivering an ocean service project independently or in collaboration with your peers (note that time spent participating in all components of the Ocean Bridge program contributes to your 120 hours requirement)
- Engage in biweekly 1:1 mentorship & coaching sessions with an Ocean Bridge team member (duration and frequency is participant dependent and may vary from 30 min to 1 hour)
- Participate fully in a 10-day immersive regional learning journey* in the summer
- Participate fully in a 5-day immersive regional learning journey* in the winter/spring
- Contribute meaningfully to team projects in the months leading up to the immersive journeys
- Engage regularly in the distance-learning modules including posting to the discussion forum, attending virtual workshops and webinars, sharing reflections to the gallery and participating in other synchronous and asynchronous distance-learning activities
We understand that life is full of surprises and are open to discussing commitment requirements with participants on an individual basis.